Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver).
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps.
- Programmable Mute function.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.
- EK 100 G3 diversity receiver -
- SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter -
- ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional) -
- CL 1 jack cable -
- CL 100 XLR cable -
- CA 2 camera adapter -
- 4 AA batteries -
- Operating instructions.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.